Friday, February 28, 2014

Graze Box 6

Here is my latest graze.com box. I get so excited when I'm expecting a box. I check my mail every day until it shows up. Sometimes, I wish they would come earlier in the week so I could spread them out and make them last for four days, but then when I open them up, I'm almost happy that they didn't show up until Wednesday because it means I get to eat two a day so I can write up my review on Friday night! As far as I know, you still need an invitation code to get signed up with them, so if you need a code, you can use JAIMIE49P.

Here is the environmentally friendly packaging that it comes in. 


This is what it looks like when you open up the box to see all of your yummies! 


This is my first duplicate item. It's the Scandanavian Forest. It has dried apples, lignonberries, blueberries and cherry infused raisins. I had marked this one as like before since I really liked the berries. I tossed it in my salad today for lunch. After eating it, I decided to Trash it on the website. I still really love the berries, but I'm just not a fan of dried apples. It's a good snack size and was a nice addition to the salad overall, but the dried apples just killed it for me. 


This is the honeycomb flapjack. It's a rustic rolled oat flapjack with honeycomb and chocolate drizzle. This came in three small pieces. Each piece could have been a bite, but I stretched them out into three bites to make it last. I couldn't really taste the chocolate, but the flapjack was very yummy. I loved the texture and the flavor. It was a good snacks size, but it was so yummy that I just wanted more. This is not a low calorie snack though, so if you're looking for 100 calorie packs, you're not going to get this in one of those. I marked this as Love. I would mark everything else as Trash just to get four of these in one box. 


These are the Lightly Salted Pistachios. I thought that I didn't like pistachios just like I thought that I didn't like Almonds. My Graze snackboxes have taught me that I don't hate pistachios or almonds. However, I find that pistachios are just not worth the effort. You can only eat one at a time, and can't really do anything else while you're eating them since you have to pop them out of the shell. I marked this as trash partly because my goal is to have snacks that are good for me and easy to eat at my desk while continuing to work and partly because it's just a pouch of pistachios. I can probably get pistachios pretty cheap at Costco.


This is the Key Lime Pie. Those little white things look like yogurt pieces, but they are not. They are mini meringues. It also includes sponge pieces, lime infused raisins and green raisins. This was super yummy once I figured out the key to eating the mini meringues. I started by chewing them, but they were just okay. I then let one sit on my tongue and sucked n it. OMG! It was the key in making my key lime pie go from okay to super yummy! I marked this Love. Maybe if I marked everything except this and the honeycomb flapjack as Trash then I will get a box with two of these and two of those! 


Here is the nutritional content. It also came with a cute little word puzzle inside. 


This is my lunch with the Scandanavian Forest snack pack in it. It's about four cups of Spring Mix, a half a cucumber and about six slices of Hormel sliced turkey cut up. The dressing was a homemade recipe that I found with a Google search while trying to find an oil based dressing that didn't have vinegar. 



No comments:

Post a Comment