Friday, February 7, 2014

Graze.com Box 3

This is my third box from Graze.com. I'm happy that I managed to get through this box and get this review up before the next box arrived. It's in the mail now, but I'm not sure what day it will be here. You can read about my 1st and 2nd boxes by clicking here. Just a recap, Graze.com is an online company that ships healthy snacks to your house once a week. They cost $6.00 per box and that includes shipping. You can find out more about them by visiting their website. They are invitation only though, but you can use my invite code if you need one. It's JAIMIE49P.

Here is the environmentally friendly box.


Here is the inside of the box. This is my third box and the third different image inside the box.


This is the Tropical Sundae. It includes dried mango, pineapple and bananas. I'm not a fan of dried bananas, but the pineapple and mango were good. It was a good snack size and a good mix of the ingredients. I marked this as Trash mainly so I could try new things. If they were only okay for me, I'm not interested in getting them again until I've tried them all. 


This is the Jelly Doughnut. It contains sponge pieces, raspberry strings, almond slices and raspberry infused cranberries. I marked this one as Love. The raspberry strings were soooo yummy! The sponge pieces and cranberries were yummy as well. I thought that there were way too many almond slivers though. They are pretty thin and they just sort of sink down to the bottom when you're reaching in for the other stuff. Then you end up with just a bunch of almond slivers. I recently discovered that I don't hate almonds, but I'm not in love with them either. It was still worth eating this though. I am afraid to see how much sugar was in there though since the raspberry strings were super sweet.


Here is the Honeycomb Crunch. It had milk chocoloate honeycombs, almonds and raisins. I liked this one, but will probably mark it as Trash just so I can try some new things. I wasn't in love with the chocolate honeycombs. I wasn't expecting them to be so crunchy, but I've never had a honeycomb before. There was a good mix of ingredients, and it was a good snack size. 


The last one in this box was actually the first one that I ate. It's called Brooklyn Bites. I have no idea where these names come from. Anyway, it had poppyseed pretzels, cheese cashews and roasted pumpkin seeds. The pumpkin seeds were a bit odd looking for me since they were green. I've never seen green pumpkin seeds. I also thought that I didn't like pumpkin seeds, but these were good. The pretzels and cashews were good as well. I thought that it had an over abundance of seeds compared to the other ingredients. The seeds just sat in the bottom as I picked up the other stuff so I was left with a bunch of seeds in the end. I did like this one, but I'm going to mark it as trash since I'm trying to get away from processed foods, and those pretzels are processed. The cashews seemed a little soft for me and the lack of salt on the pretzels was a bit weird for me. 


Here is he nutritional information for the above stuff. They flip side of this talks about the company and has the invitation code reminding you that if you can convince your friends and family to buy a box, they'll get the first and fifth free and you'll get $1.00 off a box. The $1.00 off doesn't stack though so if you get two friends to join the program, you'll get $1.00 off each of two boxes instead of $2.00 off of one box. This way, you'll never get a free box and to use up all of your credits, you'll have to keep buying boxes. Not the best referral program out there, but they don't have to offer a program at all really. 


After my third box, I'm still excited to get my next box which should be here any day now! I will keep you posted about what comes in that one. I hope more flapjacks!

No comments:

Post a Comment