Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Graze Box 7

I got my seventh Graze.com box last week. It didn't arrive until Thursday, so I ate two snacks last week and then forgot to bring the other two home! I had to think about their awesome yumminess all weekend! On Monday, I managed to contain myself and only ate one of them. I finished the last snack yesterday, but ran out of time to write about it.

Graze.com is a website where you can sign up for a healthy snack box subscription. You get four snacks per box. They are individual snack sized packs so you don't have to worry about remembering to dish out a single serving. You just grab a pack and toss it in your bag. They have over 90 different snacks that consist mainly of dried fruits, nuts, seeds and breadstick type stuff. As far as I know, they are still by invitation only, so if you need a code, you can use JAIMIE49P. That will get you your first and fifth boxes for free. The shipping is included and the boxes are $6.00 each. That makes each snack $1.25, which isn't that much more than your average candy bar and it's on par with other healthy snacks like Lara Bars and such.

Here is my seventh box! I love the environmentally friendly packaging.  


Here is the inside of the box. I love that the top photo changes. Although, I think that at this point, I've seen them all. 


Here is the Apple Cosmo. It contains dried apples, lime raisins and cranberries. If you've been following along with all of my snack boxes, you might remember that I can't stand dried apples. I've had them in a few of the boxes and even Liked one of the boxes, but after the second time eating it, I decided to Trash it. I actually liked the apples in this box! They picked up the lime flavor from the raisins. The raisins were also very tasty. The cranberries were yummy as well. I'm going to Like this one on the site. I'm not going all the way to Love simply because I only liked the apples. I was pleasantly surprised by liking them, but I didn't love them, so I can't Love the snack. It was a good snack size and contained quality ingredients. 


Here are the Booster Seeds. This has sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds and flaxseeds. If you're following along with these boxes, you'll also remember that I'm not a huge fan of sunflower seeds. The pumpkin seeds were yummy.I couldn't really taste the flaxseeds, and they were so small that I probably didn't eat many of them. The sunflower seeds were bland. They were fresh, but they really had no flavor. There were far more sunflower seeds than pumpkin seeds. I'm going to Trash this one. I could have liked it more if there were more pumpkin seeds. This was a good snack size, but I ended up eating it with a spoon because sunflower seeds are just not something that I've mastered as finger food. 


This is the Hot Cross Yum. It contains sponge pieces, cinnamon and honey almonds and orange infused raisins. This is the second time that I've gotten this one. I marked it Like the first time. I still like it. This snack is where I discovered that I don't hate almonds! The sponge pieces are like cookies so you get a bit of a cheat snack while still eating something that's healthy. This was a good sized snack. I left it as Like on the website. 


This is the Cheese Board. It contains cheese cashews, baked herb bites and salsa corn sticks. This was pretty yummy. The corn sticks weren't spicy, but they were flavorful with a good crunch. The cheese cashews were yummy. They had a good flavor. However, they were a little soft. They didn't taste stale, but if you like your nuts with a lot of crunch to them, you might not like these. The baked herb bites were very yummy. They were similar to the nori crackers that I had a box or two ago. This was a good snack size. I marked it Like on the website even though I'm trying to get away from processed foods. 





No comments:

Post a Comment