Friday, March 21, 2014

Graze Box 8

I finished off my eighth graze.com box. I love getting these things in the mail. I get healthy, yummy snacks delivered to my mailbox. They are perfectly proportioned little boxes of happiness. I'm having so much fun trying all of them out. I was on vacation last week, so I didn't eat any of my snacks. This worked out pretty good because I was able to start off this week with a full box! My snack box for this week arrived on Wednesday, so I was able to get a snack for Friday. The graze.com people are so awesome that they made some changes to the website that now allow people to get a single extra box called a one off, or you can subscribe to a second box. I subscribed to have an extra box delivered every other week. This way, I will always have at least one of these snacks per day at work! I don't think it's invitation only anymore, but if you use my invitation code JAIMIE49P, you'll get your first and fifth boxes for free. Here's my eighth box!

Here is the environmentally friendly packaging. 


This is the inside of the box. The upper image rotates around a bit. 


This is Nature's Immunity Nuts. it contains roasted unsalted cashews, Brazil nuts and pistachio kernels. I love cashews. Pistachio kernels are yummier when you don't have to deal with shelling them. I don't like Brazil nuts. I have no real explanation of why. I just don't like them. There wasn't anything wrong with these Brazil nuts. they were fresh, but I just don't like Brazil nuts. This was a good sized snack. I marked it as Like on the website because I hate leaving them as Try. I didn't want to trash it because I really did like the cashews and the pistachio kernels. I'll try this one again and decide then what to do about it. Maybe I'll get over my anti-Brazil nut tendencies. 


This is the Triple Berry Smoothie. It contains mini strawberries, blueberries, cranberries and banana coins. I'm not a fan of banana coins, but these picked up the flavors from the other stuff in the container. These were the best banana coins that I've ever had. I loved the rest of the ingredients. I marked this as Like. I did love the rest of the ingredients, but the banana coins were still banana coins even though they were the best ones that I've ever had, it doesn't mean I was in love with the banana coins.  


This is the Fruit & Seed Flapjack. It contains a rustic rolled out flapjack with seeds and dried fruits. This is a flapjack in the British sense of the word and not the American version. I've had this one before and only marked it like, but after eating this one, I marked it Love. It was super yummy. The day that I ate it, I tweeted that it was even yummier than my birthday cake which was totally true. I love these. The flavor has a bit of a butteryness to it. The texture is really good. I'm big on texture. It doesn't matter how good it is if I don't like the texture. I just loved this! I bumped this up to Love on the site. 


This one is the Pomodoro Rustichella. It contains cheese croutons, tomato, basil and oregano almonds, and mini tomato bread sticks. This was super yummy. It had a nice amount of spice. It was a good snack size, but it's not really what I'm looking for in snacks. It would probably make a good salad topper, but it's not really a much at your desk finger food type thing. I did mark it as Like on the website. If I get it again, I'll try it in salad.  


Here are the nutritional facts of the snacks. They come on the back of this little pamphlet that they send out. Inside there are usually some trivia questions also. I have my ninth box and can't wait to finish up my snacks! 


No comments:

Post a Comment