Saturday, April 5, 2014

Christi Taylor Totally Cool Step 2


For some reason, I really want to be able to do step aerobics. I'm on a mission to find a step routine that I can do. I have no idea why, but I really want to find one I can do. It's kind of like avocados. I really want to find a way to incorporate them into my life, so every week, I buy one and intend to eat it, but I never do. I keep looking for step workouts. I thought this one would be great because it said that it had a step master with it. I decided to try the workout before trying the step master. The first thing she says is something like......We're going to go through the moves really fast so if this is your first time, go through the step master first. I decided to listen to this advice. I put the step master on. The step master is almost comical. She goes through the moves while counting. She doesn't say anything that' she's doing and she doesn't d the typical step aerobics thing where you do a couple steps until you know them and then you add a couple steps. Once you do all four steps a few times you add a couple more steps. Nope, she just went through the whole thing while counting. it wasn't a simple little routine either. She was stepping up and doing things at an angle, then going over the step and turning around. I got so confused I just shut it off and did something else that day. I kept meaning to post about this, but I kept forgetting. I didn't bother saving my workout from the BodyMedia device since I didn't actually workout to this. This is NOT a beginner step workout. 

No comments:

Post a Comment