Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Graze.com Box 10

What is Graze.com?


Graze.com is a website where you can sign up for a healthy snack box subscription. They mail out a box of four snacks every one or two weeks however you have it set up. The boxes cost $6.00 and it includes shipping. You have the option to get a low calorie pack or you can have the regular box where calories are not restricted. The snacks all seem to be pretty healthy other than some added sugar in some of them. They have some goofy titles, and the people who work there are fun. They respond to all of my Twitter posts, and I can always count on them for something corny, but hilarious. I look forward to my snack boxes each week! I finished off box 10, but box 11 isn't here yet, so I don't have a snack for tomorrow and I'm wicked bummed about that! They started out as invitation only, but now, it looks like anyone can sign up. If you use my invite code, you get your first and fifth boxes free and I get $1.00 off of a box. My code is JAIMIE49P. 

The packaging

The snacks come in individual sized plastic containers will a peel off plastic topper. The plastic containers are put into this environmentally friendly paperboard box. The inside top cover image changes. I'm not sure if I've seen all of them yet, but I've seen several and have gotten duplicates.  



The Snacks


Brooklyn Bites

This contained poppy seed pretzels, cheese cashews and roasted pumpkin seeds. This is the second time that I've gotten this snack. I really liked the pretzels and the cashews. The pumpkin seeds were nothing special. Everything tasted fresh. It was a good size for a snack. There were a bit too many pumpkin seeds for my taste. I don't really understand this particular snack, but I'm not from Brooklyn so maybe it makes sense to people from there. I marked this as Like the first time, but I'm torn this time. I do like the flavor of it, but the pumpkin seeds are annoying to eat at my desk and I really am trying to get rid of processed foods out of my life. I'm going to leave it as Like for now, but I think in time that will change. 


Tropical Daiquiri

This snack contained pineapple, green mango and lime infused raisins. This was the second time that I got this snack as well. The first time I wasn't so sure about it, but this time I really enjoyed it. The mango pieces were super yummy. The pineapple was really good as well. I wasn't sure about the pineapple the first time, but it was really good this time. The raisins were also really yummy. I'm going to change this one to Love. 


Tutti Frutti

This included pineapple, cherry raisins, blueberry cranberries and raisins. This was my first time for this snack. It was super yummy. I marked this Love without any reservations or thought. it was like eating candy. It was healthy candy! It's loaded with sugar, but it's all fructose from the healthy little fruits they dried up to put into this packet of yumminess. I'm super sensitive to sugar, but this didn't make my head spin. If the served this with school lunches, I would have eaten a lot less ice cream cups as a kid. Did I mention that I loved this snack?


Summer Berry Flapjack

This contains a rustic rolled oat flapjack with berry infused cranberries. These things are soooooo good! They are cut up into three pieces and I try so hard to make each piece last three bites so I can make this thing last longer, but I want to gobble it up. It's just that good! This is not an American flapjack for sure. I would take this of a buttery syrupy pancake any day. I shouldn't eat these things. At 230 calories, it's not exactly the best snack choice, but they are just so good. There's 16 grams of sugar in there, and some of it's added sugar instead of just fructose coming from the fruity yumminess inside. They're too good to give up though. It's still a more natural food item than my Fiber One bars, so far now, these things are staying on my Love list. 


Nutritional information

They send a nutritional card with the box. This is the card from this box. You can also see the nutritional content and ingredients on the website. The items all seem pretty healthy. There is some added sugar in some of them, but a lot of them are just seeds, nuts and dried fruit. 


Make sure you go check them out at graze.com and use my invite code so you can get your first and fifth boxes free. The code is JAIMIE49P.

No comments:

Post a Comment