Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Graze.com 17th Box!

What it is and why I get them

Graze.com is a website where you can sign up to get weekly snack boxes mailed to your home or office. They include healthy snacks that are portion controlled. They are fun and I'm totally addicted. I ended up with an excess amount of snacks because I doubled up a few weeks and got two boxes instead of just one. I had run out of snacks too many times to go snackless again! I've been eating two snacks a day, and I need to slow down because I'm going to run out! They are $6.00 for a box of four snacks. 

The Environmentally Friendly Packaging

Here is the box it comes in. It's made of paperboard. The snacks themselves are in a stiff plastic dish with a peal away plastic film lid.


Here is the inside of the box. The top image changes. I'm pretty sure that I've seen them all by now, but I keep hoping for a new lid. 


Born in the USA

This contains pecans, cranberries and almonds. I've had this before in Box 11. I marked it Like back then, but wasn't Wow'ed by it. It didn't wow me this time either. It was good, and made with fresh ingredients, but it was mainly just nuts. There were some cranberries in there, but the majority of it was nuts. I'm learning that I really do prefer the sweet dried fruits over nuts. The nuts are good when there is something different about them like the honey almonds in Peach Cobbler in Box 15, but I'm going to mark this as trash since plain almonds and plain pecans just don't do much for me.  


Chocolate Orange Flapjack

This was a rustic rolled oat flapjack with orange and chocolate. I had this back in Box 12. I loved it then, and I loved it this time. I tasted the chocolate more this time. I also really liked the orange flavor to it. The texture is awesome. I wish I could buy these buy the case. Maybe I should ask the Graze.com people if I can. They seem to cater to my needs! I asked for automagic weekly boxes and boom it happened! I asked for an extra box once a month, and Boom it happened. Hmmmmm. I have power! Okay, back to reality. I kept this as LOVE! 


Chocolate Pecan Pie

This was made up of chocolate fudge, dates and pecans. This one was new for me. I hadn't had the chocolate fudge yet, but I had the dates and pecans in other snacks. I'm not a huge fan of dates, but as far as nuts go, pecans are pretty good nuts to eat plain. I loved the chocolate fudge pieces. This had a good mix of ingredients, and I'm going to mark it as Like to give it another shot, but I'm just not a fan of dates, so I don't think this will get by me a second time. 


Tutti Frutti

This had pineapple, cherry raisins, blueberry cranberries and raisins. It was pretty dang yummy! I had this back in Box 10. I loved this the first time and I loved it this time. It's fun to go back and read what I wrote the first time I tried something. I sounded like I was on a sugar high while writing the post even though it was hours and possibly days after eating this little gem. 


The Nutritional Insert

Each box comes with a nutritional insert. It lists the nutritional information as well as the expiration date of the products. The insert also has cute little things like you see in the pictures below. They're fun to look through. 





No comments:

Post a Comment