Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Shakeology Day 3


Why Shakeology?

I needed to see for myself if Shakeology was all that people said it was. I'm writing these posts to share my experiences with the product. 

Day 3

Today was Day three taking Shakeology. I've got the strawberry flavor. I mixed it with some almond milk in a shaker cup. I had it before I left for work this morning. It took the edge off the hunger. I'm normally starving by the time I get to work. I had my hard boiled eggs, but I skipped the apple again. I had my morning snack because it was time to have my morning snack, not because I had been dwelling on eating it for two hours. I ate my apple at 9:30. Around 10:30ish, I started to realize that I wasn't hungry again. Shortly after that I felt a little hungry and was eyeballing my trail mix. I think it was psychological though. Since I realized I wasn't hungry, I think I made myself hungry. At 11:30, I ate my salad which consisted of spring mix, cucumbers, raisins, sliced turkey and homemade oil and lemon juice dressing. I wasn't hungry after lunch. I didn't have the stomach pains that I did yesterday, but I did have a little discomfort that I thought might turn into pain. It didn't though. At 2:00 I had my celery, cucumber, spinach and pear juice and some trailmix. I shouldn't eat the trail mix, but it's super yummy! For dinner I had left over sirloin steak and some Green Giant steamer veggies with rice. 

Yesterday, I posted on Facebook that I was still waiting to feel all of this energy that Shakeology supposedly gives to people. After that post, I proceeded to my kitchen where I made the juice that I drank at break today. While I was in the kitchen, I realized that it was bedtime. I should have been tired, but instead, I was in the kitchen making homemade juice. I then looked back on the whole day and realized that I didn't have my afternoon slump. I didn't feel exhausted the entire day. it might not have made me feel like running a marathon, but I think Shakeology is giving me energy, but I didn't notice it at first since it wasn't amping me up, it was just making me act like a normal person should. I'm going to continue to monitor my exhaustion level (or lack of exhaustion level and see how that goes.)

I posted my weight and my pants size on Day 1, but I forgot to post my measurements. 

Right Arm = 16-1/2
Left Arm = 17-3/4
Bust = 49-1/2
Chest = 45-1/4
Waist = 45-1/4
Hips = 56-1/2
Right Thigh = 33
Left Thigh = 31

I don't think we've figured out how to do these measurements correctly yet Some of these seem consistent with my 30 Day Les Mills Combat Measurements, but some of them are way out of wack. I think I need a professional to do my measurements. Hubby and I doing them together is not working. 

Want to learn more?

No comments:

Post a Comment