Sunday, August 9, 2015

Rockin' Body Day 20: Booty Time



Day 20: Booty Time 

Day 20 was supposed to be Booty Time and Hard Core Abs, but I did Hard Core Abs on Day 19 in error. Oopsy. The whole calendar has been a mess with this entire program for me. I have all the DVDs now though so this coming week is going to be on point with the calendar as long as I can read it correctly. Monday will be Party Express and Hard Core Abs. It will be nice to get back to a dancing workout. I've done a lot of Booty Time and Rock It Out this week. They are great workouts, but not very dancy. 

I was sore going in to this workout and I wanted to go easy so I wouldn't be sore for my hike on Sunday, but all of the Shaun T postcasts I've been listening to lately just make me want to dig a little deeper. There's one section in this workout where I want to give up! We're squatting down and then we tap one hand down to the floor. We do one side for awhile and then the other and then we alternate. It's KILLER! The first time I did it, I know I took a break, but the last time and this time, I didn't take any breaks! I did more of the jumping stuff in this one. If I can do the jumping, I should do the jumping. I wasn't giving it 100% before when I was modifying just because I didn't want my boobs to bounce. I couldn't jump the entire time, and I didn't do the jumping lunges, but I did as much as I could and that's all I can do. 

Polar M400 Screen Shots

Here are the screen shots. My heart rate went up a bit on this one! That jumping really gets the ol' heart pumping! I got a decent calorie burn as well. I'm looking forward to Tuesday when I get to do a new to me workout! It's been on the calendar since week 1, but I wasn't able to do it since it wasn't available through the On Demand services. 





No comments:

Post a Comment