Saturday, February 8, 2014

Kiip Rewards App

Kiip Rewards is an interesting way that you can earn things like Amazon MP3 gift codes, free products like Secret Deodorant, recipes and coupons. You get Kiip Rewards by using apps that give out the rewards when you reach certain achievements. I have gotten over $10 in Amazon MP3 gift codes since December and I really don't use many apps that have Kiip Rewards, so if you really worked at it, you could earn some pretty decent stuff. 

The rewards are simple to redeem. If you reach achievement while using the app, a pop up will come up. They usually ask for your email address and then you click redeem. The reward is sent quickly to your email. There is at least one of them that will ask for your birthday first since it's a couple for wine. If you don't want the reward, you can click the upper left hand corner and decline it. 

Apps that I use that have Kiip Rewards
  • Nexercise
  • Punchcard
  • 7x7
You can learn more about Kiip rewards by visiting their website www.kiip.com. I wasn't able to find a link with all of their apps. I've actually found them by accident. I got Nexercise because it had mPOINTS. The Kiip Rewards were just a bonus. I earned a bunch of Amazon MP3 gift codes pretty quickly, but then they kinda dried up until recently. I got Punchcard to try to earn Amazon gift cards, but so far the app hasn't paid off. However, I discovered that they had Kiip Rewards so I might just keep the app. I found 7x7 while specifically looking for an app that had games with Kiip Rewards. It's an interesting enough game, but I rarely get the Kiip Rewards using it so I rarely play it now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment