Friday, February 21, 2014

Leslie Sansone Walk Away the Pounds 5-Day Fit Walk High Energy Burn - 2 Mile with weighted balls




I already reviewed this one back on January 30th, but I didn't have weighted balls then. I just got those last week, but hadn't gotten around to doing a walk with them. It made a huge difference in my shoulders! I'm pretty sure that I'll have sore shoulders tomorrow. They feel a little bit like Jell-o right now! There were times during the workout that my shoulders were just burning and I wanted her to stop talking so I could stop with the arm movements! I've always been skeptical of these weights. They are only 2 pounds each, so really, what can they possibly do! She would say that just moving with the weights engages more muscle and makes you burn more calories. I would always get a chuckle. I have changed my mind! I am a believer!

The screen shot on the left is from today with the weights. The screen shot on the right is from January 30th without the weights. 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment