Monday, May 12, 2014

Graze.com Review of my 18th Box!


What is is and why I get it

Graze.com is a mail order snack subscription service. You pay them $6.00 on a regular basis, and they send you four snacks on a regular basis. They taste super yummy and have fun names. The people are super awesome too. They come in environmentally friendly packaging. 


Little Figgy Went to Market

This comes with apples cranberries and diced figs dusted with rice flour. I had this before in Box 9. I wasn't a huge fan of it then, and I'm not a huge fan of it on the second go. I marked this Like the first time to give it another try, but I've decided to mark it as Trash. It's got dried apples, and I'm just not a fan of dried apples. The figs were okay, but nothing too impressive. I liked the cranberries. It had a nice mix of ingredients. If you like figs and dried apples, you'll like this. 


The Big Cheese

This had cheese cashews, cheese croutons and salsa corn sticks. I actually thought that I had had this before, but it turns out that it was The Cheese Board that I had eaten before in Box 7. They both have cheese cashews which are super yummy and salsa corn sticks which are also super yummy. The Big Cheese has cheese croutons, but The Cheese Board has baked herb bites. I'm not sure which I like better. I marked this as Like since it's yummy. I should probably mark it as trash to get rid of the processed foods, but I love the cashews. 


Hot Cross Yum

This contains orange raisins, sponge pieces and cinnamon honey almonds. I had this in Box 7 and Box 1. I like all of the ingredients in this. It's a good mix of ingredients and it's easy to eat at my desk. I marked it like the first time, and I left it Like. I don't really know what else to say about it. It was yummy. I liked it. 


Healthy Popping Corn Lightly Salted

I finally got the pop corn! I marked it Love to increase the chances of getting it. I left it Love because it was yummy. This is good stuff even though it doesn't have butter all over it! You have to be really careful not to burn it. They warn you about it numerous times, but the boys were being loud in the break room, and it was hard to listen to the popping. 


This is what the bag looked like all popped up. It was a pretty big bag of popcorn. Way more popcorn than any one person needs to eat, but it's pretty low calorie, so you can eat the whole bag and not feel guilty!


Here are the instructions. The bag also has instructions. They really want to make sure that you don't burn it!


More info about the popcorn. See only 100 calories in that entire bag. It's a huge bag!


More instructions on the popcorn. Make sure you stay close and don't use the popcorn button! You don't want to burn this stuff!


Nutritional Info

Each box comes with this little nutritional card with the info for the snacks in your box. 

0

No comments:

Post a Comment