Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Graze.com 15th Box!

Wow! It's my 15th Graze.com box. I have so much fun with these boxes! After 15 boxes, I'm still finding new things in there! You can check out their website to learn more, but the gist of it is they mail you a box with four snacks. It costs $6.00, and that includes shipping. 

The Packaging

Here is the paperboard box with the plastic strips to keep it from falling open.


Here is the inside of the box. The top inside cover changes. I still haven't figured out how many different images they have. The snacks come in a rigid plastic container with a plastic tear away cover. 


Triple Berry Smoothie

This has mnin strawberries, blueberries, cranberries and bananas. I had this in Box 8. I liked it then and I liked it this time. Still not a major fan of the banana, but it was still a yummy snack. There was a good mix of ingredients, and it tasted fresh.  


Pomodoro Rustichela

This had cheese croutons, tomato baguettes and tomato and herb almonds. I liked this. I don't have a lot to say about it. It had a good flavor and a nice crunch. I was surprised by the almonds. I'm not sure why they are in with the little pieces of bread stuff, but they were good. It was a good snack size and had a good mix of ingredients. I marked it Like.


Rock the Casbah

This had pumpkin seeds, walnuts and dates. I had this back in Box 9. I marked it Like back then to give it another try. I'm apparently not a fan of dates. Last time I thought there was a certain nothingness to it, but this time, it just seemed overly sweet. The combination of the walnuts with the pumpkin seeds was just weird with the dates. Seeds are annoying for me to eat at my desk. I'm going to mark this one Trash. It's just not my thing.  


Peach Cobbler

This had peach strings, honey almonds, yogurt seeds and amaretti drops. I was expecting this to be really sweet. I was looking forward to this for the peach strings because I really liked the raspberry strings in the Jelly Doughnut in Box 13 and Box 3 It was nothing like I had expected. I did enjoy the peach strings, but apparently missed the amaretti drops on the list of ingredients. I've never had amaretti drops before, but they taste just like amaretto which I am NOT a fan of. There was a good mix of ingredients, but I just didn't enjoy this snack. For me, this was an easy choice to mark as Trash, but it's still a good snack for anyone who likes amaretto. 


Nutritional Insert

This is the inside of the nutritional insert. It talks about portion control which is one of the major reasons that I love these snacks! I can buy a big bag of trail mix at Costco for my mid morning snack, but then I have to divvy it up and make sure to keep it to one serving. With these snacks, I just grab a snack pack and go! If you use the invite code on the insert, you'll get your first and fifth boxes for free. 


Here is the Nutritional info for my snack box. 




No comments:

Post a Comment