Friday, May 16, 2014

Graze.com Review of my 19th Box!


What it is and why I get them

This is a healthy snack box that gets mailed to my house every week. Every fourth week, I get two boxes. There are four snacks in each box. Hence the need to have an extra box once a month since I have a five day work week. I eat one snack each day at work. I feel like a Hobbit at work. I eat a pretty small breakfast, but that gets stretched out over the course of like 45 minutes. About an hour later, I have a snack. Lunch is about an hour and a half after my snack. I feel like all I do is eat for the first four hours of my work day. Don't tell my boss though. He might not be happy. You can learn more about these snack boxes at Graze.com. They come in environmentally friendly paper board boxes. The snacks are in plastic trays with peel away lids. This is my 19th box! The boxes cost $6.00, and that includes the shipping. 


Shangri-La

I need to work on my photography skills. It appears that all of my pictures of this box have a horrible glare. Oopsy. So the Sangri-La contains ligonberries, pineapple, almond slices and pumpkin seeds. It was quite an interesting mix of ingredients. I liked the ingredients individually, but not as a whole. Something weird happened if I had the almond slices and pumpkin seeds in my mouth at the same time. It had a good mix of ingredients, and was a good snack size, but I just didn't like this snack. I'm sure it works for other people, but not me. I marked this one as Trash. 


Key Lime Pie

This contains lime raisins, mini meringues, sponge pieces and green raisins. I had this in Box 11 and Box 6. I loved it then and I still love it. The little meringues are great if you just let them melt on your tongue. The rest is great too. I love when they infuse the raisins with other flavors. I kept this as Love. 


Cinnamon Pretzel

This had poppyseed pretzels and cinnamon honey almonds. Very simple and very yummy. I had this in Box 14. I marked it as Like then and I'm leaving as like now. I would love more salt on the pretzels, but they are poppyseed pretzels instead of salty pretzels. They are good without the salt, but I do love a good salty pretzel. The almonds are yummy, bu a bit hard with the cinnamon honey on them. It's a good snack size. I take all the pretzels out so I can eat those last. I'm a bit weird though.  


The Cheese Board

This contains cheese cashews, salsa corn sticks and herb crackers. It's funny that I got this one because I was just talking about it the other day when I got The Big Cheese in Box 18. The Big Cheese and The Cheese board are very similar. This one has herb crackers and the other one has cheese croutons. I think I prefer The Big Cheese because I like the croutons better than I like the herb crackers. I did get this snack before in Box 7. I still like this snack, but I'm going to mark it Trash just because I like The Big Cheese better and I really am trying to reduce the amount of processed foods in my life. I'm actually going to try a whole foods kick for a week and my Graze.com boxes will hopefully be the only concession, oh and my Sheila G's Brownie Brittle because I'm going to need something chocolately.  (on a side note: I have no idea why the text on that page has a white background when everything else has a blue background. oopsy)


Nutritional Content

Each box comes with a nutrition facts sheet. This sheet also lists the expiration date of the snacks. This sheet has cute little information tidbits on the inside as well. it also gives you your referral code. The referral code gets your friends the first and fifth boxes for free. The person doing the referring gets $1.00 off of a box or they will donate that dollar to a farm school that they have. 


No comments:

Post a Comment