Monday, June 23, 2014

Graze.com Box 25 Review

What it is and why I get it


Graze.com is a mail order snack subscription service. You give them $6 and they send you four super yummy snacks. They are preportioned so you don't have to worry about measuring anything! They have a light box and a regular box so if you don't want the higher calorie stuff like flapjacks, you don't have to get it. The employees are awesome and they really care about their customers. They helped me customize my boxes so I get one box a week plus an extra box every four weeks. There are five working days in a week so I needed that extra box or I would be snackless one day a week and that wouldn't be pretty.

The packaging

They come in a paperboard box and the snacks are in rigid plastic with a peal away plastic film lid. The popcorn is in the popping bag and then in another bag for safety.


Cinnamon Pretzel

This has poppyseed pretzels and cinnamon honey almonds. I've had this before in Box 19 and Box 14. I marked it as Like the first time and left it on Like the second time. I'll leave it as Like this time as well. Oddly enough, I didn't miss the salt on the pretzels this time and the almonds didn't seem as hard. It's a yummy snack with a good mix of ingredients. I usually eat the almonds first and then eat the pretzels. 


Healthy Popping Corn

This is an individual sized bag of lightly salted popcorn. The popcorn is super yummy. I marked it Love before I even got a package and I've left it Love. There are extensive instructions about not letting this stuff burn. This time, one of my co-workers distracted me so I lost track of the popping. Have no fear though, I didn't burn it. I barely even got half the bag to pop. I had to try closing the bag back up and restarting the microwave. Then, I had popcorn everywhere! I picked up each little morsel and ate it though. The stuff is too good to waste. I have some more pictures to show how big the bag is on my first review of the popcorn from Box 18. I also got it in Box 22. Do NOT burn the popcorn!


Fruit & Seed Flapjack

This is a rustic rolled oat flapjack with mixed seeds and dried fruits. Every bit of this thing is just yummy. I think this is my favorite flavor, but I have a berry one that I can eat tomorrow so I might think that is my favorite. I just love the flapjacks. I've had this in Box 20, Box 13, Box 8, and Box 2. I think this is the only snack that I've gotten this many times. I marked it Love at the start and I'm keeping it Love.    


Cherry Pie

This has cherry raisins, almonds and cranberries. It was just okay for me. It had a good mix of ingredients and they were fresh, but plain almonds are just plain. I liked the raisins and cranberries, but it just didn't have the WOW factor of something like a flapjack or some of the more interesting snacks like Key Lime Pie. I marked it Like. I'll give it another try. I'm not really sure why almonds would be in cherry pie though. 


Nutritional Information

Here is the card with the nutritional content. It also shows the expiration date. 


No comments:

Post a Comment