Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Graze.com Snack Box Review of my 23rd Box!

What it is and why I get it

Graze.com is a snack box subscription service. You give them $6.00 and they mail you a healthy snack box. Each box has 4 snacks. They are portioned out to the perfect snack size. You don't have to worry about counting or measuring. Just peel away the plastic film lid and chow down or savor each and every morsel. This is my 23rd box. I can't believe it! I love this service. I'd probably give up my aloe toilet paper before my graze.com snacks if someone said that I needed to cut $6.00 a week out of my budget. That was probably more than you wanted to know. Moving on........

The packaging

They come in a paperboard box. The inside image changes randomly. The snacks are in a rigid plastic container with a peel away plastic film lid.



Jelly Doughnut

This has raspberry strings, sponge pieces, raspberry cranberries and almond slices. I had this in Box 13 and Box 3. I marked it Like the first time so I could give it another try. I really liked the raspberry strings. I left it as Like the second time, but had mixed emotions about it. I still love the raspberry strings and I love the sponge pieces and raspberry cranberries, but I just don't like the almond slices. There are so many of them and they make it hard to eat this at my desk. The flavor of almond slices is different than a regular almond and I'm just not a fan. If I could understand why there were almond slices in something called a jelly doughnut, I might dig this more. Since there are so many snacks that I really like, I'm going to change this one to trash since I've gotten it three times and still haven't fallen in love with it. 


Chocolate Orange Flapjack

This is a rustic rolled oat flapjack with orange and chocolate. I haven't met a flapjack that I didn't like, but I actually prefer the ones without the chocolate. This was still uber yummy, but the others are even more uber. I marked it Love before and I'll keep it love because any flapjack is a good flapjack. I got this in Box 17 and Box 12.  


The Cheese Board

This had cheese cashews, salsa corn sticks and herb crackers. I really do like this snack. I have it marked Like and I'll keep it there because it's not something I should eat, but I really do love those little salsa corn sticks! They really need to sell those things in full sized bags. Oh wait, no no no bad bad bad. Pre-portioned snacks only! No counting! No measuring! This was yummy. I got this in Box 7 and Box 19


Morning Energizer

This had cherry, pear and walnut. I adored the cherries. They were super sweet and had a great texture. The walnuts were good for walnuts. I'm just not a huge walnut fan. The pears were also good for a dried pear, but pears are just not my thing dried or not dried. Overall, it was a good snack size and it was made with fresh ingredients. I marked it as Like to give it another try and because those cherries are just super good.


Nutritional Content

Each box comes with a nutritional content card for each snack. It also shows the expiration dates for the snacks. I normally take a picture of it, but my phone didn't save that one. Feel free to check out my other posts if you'd like to see the card. 

No comments:

Post a Comment