Friday, July 18, 2014

Review of Graze.com Box 30

What it is and why I get it

Graze.com is a mail order snack subscription service. You give them $6.00 and they give you 4 portion controlled snacks! They have interesting combinations of ingredients and come up with fun little names for them. I adore this company. The employees are super awesome too! I highly recommend getting these snacks. If you use my referral code, you get the first and fifth boxes free. Without the code, you just get your first box free. If you use my code, I also get the choice of getting $1.00 off a future box, or donating it to thei farming school. I've had three referrals so far and have donated all of the money to the farming school. 

The Packaging

I love the new American flag on the packaging! I'm not sure if it's a limited time deal since it was the 4th of July recently or if they plan on keeping it. I vote for keeping it! The snacks come in a paperboard box that is made from earth friendly stuff. The snacks are in rigid plastic containers with peel away plastic film lids. The inside box image changes. I can't remember if I've had this one before. I might have to scroll through all of my posts!



Pomodoro Rustichella

It's made up of Cheese croutons, tomato baguettes & tomato & herb almonds. I was thinking that I had just had this snack recently so I was surprised that it was in my box again. I have this one marked as like, but it seems to pop up often. I like the snack, but it's filled with with some processed stuff. It does have nice healthy almonds, but I really should rid my life of processed stuff. I really like getting my salty crunchy fix though! These aren't salty, but my tolerance for salt is so low now that I hardly have any. I got this in Box 28, Box 24, Box 20, and Box 15. It was the last snack that I ate out of the box, which seems to be the case with this one. I'll keep it as Like because I do like it, but it could change if I keep getting it this often.     


Tropical Daiquiri

This is green mango, lime raisins and pineapple. I got this in Box 22, Box 16, Box 10, and Box 4. I marked this as LOVE the first time. The green mango is just that good. I need more green mango in my life! The pineapple and the raisins are good too. I wish they had more green mango in here. I wish I could get a whole box of just green mango. I tried to dry my own mango, but it ended badly. I'm sure you already figured this out, but I'm leaving this as Love.    


Brownie  Flapjack

This is a rustic rolled oat flapjack with brownie pieces. This is a new snack. Up until this point, I had adored every flapjack that I've eaten. I looked at this and went................WOWZERS! It's my lucky day. I get to eat brownie pieces in a flapjack. How could that go badly? Well, apparently my tastes are changing and brownies just aren't as yummy as fruits. I love the Summer Berry Flapjack more than I love Oxygen. The Brownie Flapjack was just okay. The texture was good and it tasted fresh, but it just did nothing for me. I'm going to mark it as Like so I can try it again. I've learned that my mood can play a major role. 


Morning Energizer

This had cherry, pear and walnut. I thought this was the first time that I had gotten it, but apparently I got it back in Box 23. According to my blog post, I really liked the cherries back then, but the rest was just okay. This time I liked the cherries, but really wasn't into the walnuts. I had to force them down. The pears were actually good though. I'm not usually a fan of dried pears. I'm having fun getting snacks again that I wasn't really gaga about and seeing how I feel about them on a second try. I'm going to leave this as Like so I can see what a third time does for me.  


Nutritional Information

Here is the nutritional information that comes with the snacks. 


No comments:

Post a Comment