Friday, August 1, 2014

Review of Graze.com box 32

What it is and why I get it

Graze.com is a mail order snack subscription service. They charged $6.00 per box and it includes shipping. Each box has four snacks. They come in a lot of different varieties. You can get all low calorie snacks, or you can get a mix of them. If you sign up, you get your first box free. If you use a referral code, you get your first and fifth boxes free and I get a $1.00 off of a box or I can donate that dollar to the farming school. I've donated them to the farming school. My referral code is JAIMIE49P.

The Packaging

The snacks come in a paperboard box. It's all recycleable. Each snack is in a rigid plastic container with a peel away plastic lid. The top image changes around a bit. I think I can officially say that I've seen all of the inside covers at this point. 

Cinnamon Pretzel

This has poppyseed pretzels and cinnamon honey almonds. I love the pretzels, but I would like more salt! I'm not supposed to have more salt though, so I appreciate the fact that they made it without much salt. This is a yummy snack. It's a good snack size and it tasted fresh. I've had this in Box 25, Box 19 and Box 14. I didn't realize that I had only gotten it four other times. It seems like I've had it more often than that. I have it marked Like, and I'll leave it there.  


Cherries and Berries

This has cherries, lingonberries, cranberries and jumbo raisins. I love this snack. I'm pretty partial to dried berries and this has all the good ones. I wish it had strawberries, but it's still yummy! Graze has some really yummy strawberries. I've had this in Box 27 and Box 16. I marked it Love and I'm leaving it Love. Who can resist dried berries? Not this chick!


Bananas Foster

This has bananas, fudge, honey almond slivers and pumpkin seeds. I'm not a huge fan of dried bananas, but these were okay. I like the fudge pieces. I even like the honey almond slivers and pumpkin seeds. I marked this Like the first time in Box 27, but after trying to eat it at my desk the other day, I've decided to mark it Trash. It's still a good snack, but it's just not easy for me to eat seeds and almond slivers at my desk and I don't love it enough to wait until break to eat it. I have a schedule and it involves eating my graze.com snack at 8ish at my desk.  


Apple and Cinnamon Flapjack

This is a rustic rolled oat flapjack with apple and cinnamon. I really like this flapjack. So far, I've liked all but one flapjack. That was the brownie one from Box 30 which really surprised me! I marked this one Love from the start and I still Love it. I always look forward to my flapjacks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment