Monday, August 11, 2014

Review of Graze.com Box 34

What it is and why I get it

Graze.com is a mail order snack subscription service. You give them $6.49 and they give you four healthy snacks in perfectly portions containers. You can set it up to get one each week or every other week or whatever you want really. If the options listed don't fit your needs, email them. They are wicked awesome! I have mine set for one box a week plus an extra box every fourth week. There are five days in a workweek and I need a snack every day of the workweek. If you use a referral code, you'll get your first and fifth boxes free and I'll get $1.00 off a future box or I can donate it to the farming school. I've donated everything so far. My code is JAIMIE49P.

The Packaging

The snacks come in a paperboard box. Each snack is in it's own rigid plastic container with a peel away plastic film lid. 



The inside lid picture changes periodically. 


Popping Corn Lightly Salted

This stuff really is the best microwave popcorn ever. I don't know how they do it, but it's super yummy even though it's not swimming in butter! I marked it Love before I even got it in my first box and I've left it Love ever since. I normally eat this one first, but it ended up last this time. It was only because I was doing my PiYo Get Lean Eating Plan Challenge. Having popcorn and an apple in one break would have been way too time consuming. I had this in Box 31, Box 25, Box 22, and Box 18.    


Born in the USA

This has pecans, cranberries and almonds. This is a nice healthy snack. It's nothing too terribly exciting flavorwise. I like the sweetness of the cranberries, but the pecans and almonds are a bit blah. I'm just not a mixed nut fan. I love cashews, but pecans and almonds are just okay. I have this marked Like because I should have some healthy fats in my life, but I'm just not a huge fan of it. I got this back in Box 17 and Box 11. I really thought that I had gotten it more often than that but my blog says no.   


Triple Berry Smoothie

This has strawberries, blueberries, cranberries and banana. I love all of the berries, but could live without the banana. The banana is growing on my ever so slowly though. I marked this Like the first time I got it and have left it Like. I'll continue with Like for now. I got this in Box 28, Box 21, Box 15, and Box 8.   


Cherry Fudge Sunday

This had brownie fudge, cherries, cherry raisins & almonds. This was a bit weird for me. I think sans almonds, this would have been really good. The almonds didn't have their "skin" on them which made them look really weird. I like the fudge, cherries and raisins. The almonds were decent almonds, but I don't put nuts on my sundaes so maybe that's why I thought it was weird. 


Nutritional Information

Here is the nutritional card that each box comes with. It also has your referral code inside. Mine is JAIMIE49P if you want your first and fifth boxes free. 


No comments:

Post a Comment