Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Review of Graze.com Box 33

What it is and why I get it

Graze.com is a mail order snack subscription service. You give them $6.49 and they send you four portion controlled snacks that are awesome! They have fun little names and a crazy concoction of ingredients. I've looked at other snack subscription services, but nothing seems to interest me like Graze.com. The employees are awesome. They respond on Facebook and Twitter. They even read my blog posts. If you want to get your own graze.com snacks, check out their page and use my referral code - JAIMIE49P. It will get you your first and fifth boxes free. If you sign up without a code, you just get the first box free. If you use my code, I get $1.00 that I can donate to their farming school or they'll take it off the price of one of my boxes. I've donate them to the school so far. I did get a free box for having three referrals. I think this was my free box! I love Free! Free and healthy is even better. Free, healthy and YUMMY is the best! 

The packaging

They had special boxes in July that had the flag on them. I think they're out of those now since my last batch came with just the normal cover. I hope they do stuff like this for other holidays. I think it's fun to get something different. The box is made of paperboard. It's fully recycleable. The snacks are in rigid plastic containers with a peel away plastic film lid. 


The inside of the box changes. I'm pretty sure I've had them all at this point. Check out my Pinterest board and you'll see them all in one place. 


Chocolate Pecan Pie

This has chocolate fudge, dates and pecans. I love the little fudge pieces. The dates are growing on me. The pecans are good for pecans. I'm just not a huge pecan fan. I had this in Box 28, Box 22, and Box 17. I marked it Like, and I'll leave it Like. It's interesting gong back to see what I thought about the snacks in previous boxes. :) 


Key Lime Pie

This has lime raisins, mini meringues, sponge pieces and green raisins. I love the meringue pieces. I could suck on those all bloody day! The sponge pieces are good too. I love the raisins! I just Love this snack. I marked it Love before and I'll keep it Love now. I'm sure that this isn't part of my PiYo Get Lean Eating Plan, but I don't care! I wasn't doing it when I ate this snack. :) I got this in Box 26, Box 19, Box 11 and Box 6.  


Pomodoro Rustichella

This has cheese croutons, tomato baguettes and tomato & herb almonds. I marked this Like in the past, but I changed it to Trash because it just keeps coming. I almost feel like I'm the only one in the world with it marked Like and they have this huge batch of it that they're going to pawn off on me. I had this in Box 30, Box 28, Box 24, Box 20, and Box 15. I like the snack. It's got good ingredients, but I just need a break from it.    


Fruit & Seed Flapjack

This is a rustic rolled oat flapjack with mixed seeds and dried fruits. This one has been marked Love since the start. I would never tire of this one. It could be in every box and I'd be okay with that. I had this in Box 25, Box 20, Box 13, Box 8, and Box 2.     


Nutrition Facts

Here are the nutrition facts. It also lists the expiration dates. 



No comments:

Post a Comment